Caregiver Training: DSHS Module 3 - The Caregiver
Contact Hours: 2 Hours
What you will learn in this module:
- A caregiver's basic job responsibilities.
- Benefits for the caregiver and client in having a caregiver available.
- Using the DSHS care plan to understand your basic job responsibilities.
- The importance of respecting a client's need for privacy and dignity, and supporting a client's independence.
- How to document and report changes in a client's condition. 6. Responding to emergencies.