Online Caregiver Training
As our valued client, Adult Family Homes and their employees can access DSHS approved online CEU courses courtesy of Ready Meds Pharmacy. Get started by registering below!
Continue learning on your own time, at your own pace! Learn about topics from Dementia to grief management from the comfort of your home or office with easy, interesting online courses, sponsored by Ready Meds Pharmacy.
In Home Caregiver Training
Ready Meds Pharmacy started teaching Adult family home caregiver classes in 2012, the year that training became a requirement in Washington State.
Providing superior training for homeowners and caregivers is our exclusive focus. We help our participants develop and acquire new skills which help them manage better facilities for their clients.
Our goal is to help our homeowners and caregivers in a supportive environment which will provide them with the tools to operate.
For a trainer to come out to your home there must be a minimum of three people in attendance. Please contact Peter Bullock at (845) 519-5368 for scheduling.
All classes are Washington State DSHS approved.
- Adult Mobility
- Alzheimer's Disease/Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease Is it Delirium or Dementia
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Head to Toe Assessment with Geriatric Focus
- Blood-Borne Pathogens HIV/AIDS/OSHA
- Caring for Cognitively Impaired
- Client's Rights in Home Health
- Comprehensive Care Plan Devolpment
- Confused Client
- Cultural Diversity in Health Care: Nursing Home
- Documentation and Legal Aspects for CNAs
- Domestic Violence & Elder Abuse
- DSHS Module 2 - Client Rights
- DSHS Module 3 - The Caregiver
- DSHS Module 4 - Lesson 1 Infection Control
- DSHS Module 4 - Lesson 2 Blood Borne Pathogens
- DSHS Module 5 - Mobility
- DSHS Module 6 - Basic Communication
- DSHS Module 7 - Skin Care
- DSHS Module 8 - Lesson 1 Nutrion
- DSHS Module 8 - Lesson 2 Food Handling
- DSHS Module 9 - Elimination
- DSHS Module 10 - Medications
- DSHS Module 11 - Lesson 1 Self Care and the Caregiver
- DSHS Module 11 - Lesson 2 Grief and Loss
- Emergency Care
- End of Life
- Fall Prevention
- First Aid for Managers/Caregivers
- Hand, Foot, and Nail Care
- Helping the Geriatric Client
- Infection Control
- Mouth Care of the Resident
- Navigating Behaviors
- Nutrition for Older Adults
- Observation & Documentation
- Pain Management
- Patient Assist Self-Administration
- Prevention of Medical Errors
- Prevention of Pressure Ulcers
- Proper Transfer Techniques
- Resident Records
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wound Management