Contact Hours: 2 Hours
This program presents one sufferer details through his life with schizophrenia- a journey that took him from the perils of the streets to learning how to successfully live with the disease. This program discusses the signs of schizophrenia, explains how anyone can suff from it and provides insight into the treatment of the disorder.
This seminar discusses schizophrenia a complex condition which is characterized by loss of contact with generally accepted reality and severe disturbances of thought, mood and perception.
- It will outline the causes of Schizophrenia
- It will outline the Syptoms Positive and Negative
- Treatments which are used in Schizophrenia along with side effected
- Psychosocial Help ; Various Therapies available
- Disscusion on Disordered Thinking and Emotional Expression