- Phone: 877.425.6337
- Fax: 877.509.6337
- Main Address: 1412 SW 43rd St. Ste 120 Renton, WA 98057
Contact Hours: 2 Hours
This orientation training gives you an overview of what youneed to know and do in your new job.
Your role as a LTC worker is to provide quality care and support services to the people (clients) who live where you work. These services are essential to the health, continued independence, and well-being of the clients in your care. To provide quality care, you must:
- Understand your role as a LTC worker.
- Complete all of your assigned tasks to the best of your ability each day.
- Respect client choices in how and when they would like these tasks done.
- Keep clients safe.
- Learn and follow the policies and procedures of your employer.