- Phone: 877.425.6337
- Fax: 877.509.6337
- Main Address: 1412 SW 43rd St. Ste 120 Renton, WA 98057
End of Life
Contact Hours: 3 Hours
- Describe the importance of having an end of life care plan.
- Differentiate between spirituality and religiosity.
- Identify situations when end of life care plans should be made.
- Identify dimensions of the supportive role of the nurse in palliative care.
- Recognize significant characteristics of physiologic death.
- Be able to identify spiritual needs of patients.
- Write an end of life care plan for a patient.